Enhanced online and mobile banking is here!
As part of our investment in new banking technology for our customers, Carrollton Bank has
rolled out enhanced online banking and mobile banking.
Our goal with this technology upgrade is to bring our customers even better features and the
best online security possible.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
If you currently use online or mobile banking, please follow these steps:
- See your new online banking experience by logging in at www.carrolltonbanking.com.
- If you are a mobile banking user, you must first login to online banking on an
internet browser, not on your mobile banking app. After the first login, download the new mobile banking app and login using your newly
- On your first login:
- Use the same online banking user name you’ve always used. Your user name has NOT
- On your first login, you’ll use a temporary password: your 5-digit ZIP code and
the last 4 digits of your SSN (e.g., 123451234). You will be prompted to select
a new password.
- If you’d like to keep your current password, you may. When prompted to create a
“new” password, simply type in your current password.
- You may be asked for your user name and password multiple times during your
first few logins to the new system. This is part of the system’s security
feature; this is a temporary process and will drop after the first few logins.
- If you have any questions, please call your local Carrollton Bank or our specialized team of bankers at (314) 655-3899. Our team is trained and ready to answer any
questions you may have.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
- All previously scheduled bill payments will continue to be processed as normal. You may
now enter any new bill payments into the system.
- You may now set up any desired external transfers, alerts or e-Bills.
- If you had internal transfers set up previously, please contact your local Carrollton Bank before you create any additional transfers.
Recurring transfers set up before October 6 will continue to automatically transfer as
scheduled but will not appear for you in the new system. One-time transfers will need to
be re-established. Please contact
us for assistance.
- If you use mobile banking and enter the incorrect security code three times during a
login attempt, this could result in a 24-hour lockout from mobile banking. If you find
yourself locked out of mobile banking, you may still login using online banking on an
- If you use TellerPhone, during login you will be asked for your “alternate electronic
access ID” which is a combination of your birthday and the last 4 digits of your SSN in
this format: MMDDYYYYXXXX.
- If you currently download transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks, see our Quicken page for step-by-step instructions.
- If you use Zelle, you will need to re-enroll in Zelle in the new mobile banking app and
add your contacts.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP?
You can download the new mobile app by clicking on the appropriate link below and following
the app store download instructions.
WHAT FEATURES CAN I EXPECT TO SEE WITH THE NEW SYSTEM?
- Continued maximum security to you in your everyday banking transactions
- New tablet-friendly app for a better tablet experience
- Same-day transfers between accounts – now extended to 7:00 pm CST
- More accessibility to new features as they become available
I HAVE QUESTIONS! WHO SHOULD I CALL?
If you have any questions, please call your local Carrollton
Bank or our specialized team of bankers at (314) 655-3899. Our team is trained and ready to answer any questions you may have.
WHY IS THE BANK UPGRADING ITS TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS?
Our goal in this technology upgrade is to bring our customers even better features and the
best online and mobile banking security possible. With this new technology, we’ll also be
able to roll out the newest banking features more quickly to those customers interested in
You can also read the August 28 letter from Chairman & CEO, Tom W. Hough,
explaining the upgrade. En Español